Designed to accommodate progressing skill levels, the Jura is at home on whatever body of water you choose. Stable and forgiving, its asymmetrical hull tracks straight but offers agility when needed. A skeg helps keep you in line and offers more stability, and a redesigned, adjustable seat reduces pressure points and adapts to your performance level.
- Made of single-layer roto-moulded plastic. Venture uses recycled and reclaimed plastics wherever possible.
- Performance hull for speed and manoeuvrability.
- 3 watertight hatches have lots of storage space for expedition gear.
- Foam bulkheads are dry, tough and light, and offer added buoyancy.
- Skeg allows your kayak to track and reduces the need to correct your trajectory every couple strokes.
- Ergonomic seat with padded seat liner and adjustable backrest.
- Thigh grips are fully adjustable.
- Deck lines and elastics let you stow gear and paddles.
- Paddle park notches in front of cockpit keep your paddle secure when you put it down.
- Fully adjustable plastic twist lock footrests.
- Ergonomic end toggle grab handles at bow and stern mean easy transport.
- Front hatch holds 55L, rear hatch holds 24L, day hatch holds 18L.
|Ideal for||Light kayak touring|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|76 x 47cm (30.1 x 18.7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|