Designed to accommodate progressing skill levels, the Jura is at home on whatever body of water you choose. Stable and forgiving, its asymmetrical hull tracks straight but offers agility when needed. A skeg helps keep you in line and offers more stability, and a redesigned, adjustable seat reduces pressure points and adapts to your performance level. This high volume (HV) version is ideal for larger or taller paddlers, or those who want extra cargo space.
- Made from single-layer, roto-moulded plastic. Venture uses recycled and reclaimed plastics wherever possible.
- Performance hull offers speed and manoeuvrability.
- 3 watertight hatches have lots of storage space for expedition gear.
- Foam bulkheads are dry, tough and light, and offer added buoyancy.
- Skeg allows your kayak to track and reduces the need to correct your trajectory every couple strokes.
- Ergonomic seat with padded seat liner and adjustable backrest.
- Thigh grips are fully adjustable.
- Deck elastics stow gear and paddles.
- Pre-stretched deck lines around the perimeter of the deck let you tie gear on.
- Paddle park notches in front of cockpit keep your paddle secure when you put it down.
- Fully adjustable plastic twist lock footrests.
- Ergonomic end toggle grab handles at bow and stern mean easy transport.
- High-volume (HV) version has a spacious cockpit and lots of cargo space.
- Front hatch holds 70L, rear hatch holds 24L, day hatch holds 18L.
|Ideal for||Light kayak touring|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.9m (16ft. 1in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||83 x 41cm (32½ x 16in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|91 x 50cm (36 x 19½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|