Few things are worse than a dimming light and a dying battery. With a built-in OLED screen, the BC30R keeps you in the know about battery power. The light is surprisingly compact, but powerful enough to let you see every bump or pothole in the road, trail or bike lane. To top it off, this powerful package includes a bar-mounted switch for quick access to big, big lumens: press it, and the light will select the brightest setting that remaining battery power can sustain.
- Dual Cree XM-L2 U2 white LEDs provide a neutral white output for great contrast and penetration
- 6 lighting modes: boost (1800 lumens), high (1000 lumens), mid (400 lumens), low (150 lumens), eco (50 lumens), and flash (150 lumens).
- Digital display of the remaining runtime and battery power
- Custom engineered reflector provides both near and far lighting.
- Bar-mounted switch gets you the brightest mode the battery can support.
- Intuitive dual-button mode selection is as quick as changing channels.
- Rechargeable battery runs from more than 2 hours (high mode) to 36 hours (eco mode).
- Low-power warning automatically adjusts light to preserve remaining power.
- Tool-free quick-release handlebar mount for easy and secure adjustment and mounting (fits 22-28mm bars).
- IP66 waterproofing shrugs off even the heaviest rain.
- In the box: BC30R light with built-in battery pack, quick-release handlebar mount, remote pressure switch, micro USB charging cable, 2 handlebar shims (one thick and one thin), user manual and warranty card
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn Time - steady||2.5-36 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|