The versatile Surge goes to great lengths to help beginners get their flow. It's great too for seasoned riders crossing over from flat-water to ocean and surf paddling. Incorporating a hybrid design with highlights from both coastal and flat-water cruisers, it has slightly more rocker for planing on choppy water, and a wide platform to offer reassuring stability.
- Well-rounded board, coming in at a length of 11ft.4in.
- Utility tie down bungees let you stash extra gear.
- Pre-installed plug at the nose of the board is ready for you to install an action camera mount.
- Includes a board bag, leash and fin with mounting hardware.
- Rocker in the nose is 13cm (measures upward curve) tail is 7.5cm.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 4in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.