Forsake Driggs Waterproof Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Like your go-to sneakers, with the trail-ready features of your favourite hiking shoes. The Driggs is waterproof and light enough to wear every day, but rugged enough to tackle serious trails. Inner lugs on the outsole add extra grip over loose and wet surfaces. A die-cut EVA midsole adds comfort on all-day errands or dawn-to-dusk hikes.
- Durable leather has a water-repellent treatment to resist wetting out.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry in all conditions.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner moves sweat away from your feet.
- Antimicrobial, open-cell PU footbed adds cushioning and resists odours.
- Die-cut EVA midsole cushions and supports.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has multidirectional lugs for traction on loose or hard surfaces.
- Anti-slip rubber siping grooves in the heel provide grip in wet weather.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.