Lots of cross-over potential here. These high-cut hiking boots don't look too tech to wear with jeans, and they have Vibram XS Trek soles for traction on wet terrain. (They won't leave black marks on the kitchen floor either.) Treated leather and taped seams keep out water and let your feet breathe when it's hot.
- Durable nubuck leather has a water repellent treatment to resist wetting out
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions
- Moisture wicking open weave mesh liner moves sweat away from your foot
- Antimicrobial open cell PU footbed adds cushioning and resists odours
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports and a nylon shank provides rigidity
- Non-marking Vibram® Trek outsole grips wet surfaces with ease