Forsake Range Low Waterproof Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lots of cross-over potential here. These hiking shoes don't look too technical to wear with jeans, and they have Vibram XS Trek soles for traction on wet terrain. (They won't leave black marks on the kitchen floor either.) Treated leather and taped seams keep water out and let your feet breathe when it's hot.
- Durable nubuck leather has a water-repellent treatment to resist wetting out.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Moisture-wicking open-weave mesh liner moves sweat away from your foot.
- Antimicrobial open-cell PU footbed adds cushioning and resists odours.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports and a nylon shank provides rigidity.
- Non-marking Vibram® Trek outsole grips wet surfaces with ease.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.