Forsake Trail Waterproof Light Trail Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This boot might look good in a coffee shop, but it truly shines on a scramble to the summit. While it wears like your favourite high-top sneaker, the Patch is loaded with hiking tech like taped seams, water-repellent leather and a HydroGuard waterproof-breathable membrane. Forsake’s innovative Peak-to-Pavement outsole gives you ultra-reliable traction for hikes to alpine lakes. An EVA midsole ups the cush factor, and a gusseted tongue keeps out rogue rocks.
- Durable nubuck leather has a water-repellent treatment to resist wetting out.
- HydroGuard™ waterproof-breathable membrane and taped seams keep your feet dry and comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner moves sweat away from your foot.
- Antimicrobial open cell PU footbed adds cushioning and resists odours.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions and supports, and a nylon shank provides rigidity.
- Peak-to-Pavement™ outsole has multidirectional lugs for traction on loose or hard surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.