Never be caught bladeless. This sturdy knife is light and small enough to always have with you. Clips easily and unobtrusively in a pocket.
- Laser engraved blade design.
- Stainless steel hits the sweet spot between edge holding and ease of sharpening.
- Chisel-ground blade.
- Locking frame ensures rigidity for good control.
- Juniper wood helps fill out the handle for a firm grip.
- Right-handed, tip-down clip design.
- Integrated pocket clip.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.8cm|
|Knife length (open)||20cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|