These 12-point crampons have dual front points for stability while you’re kicking into uneven ice and steep hardpack. Chromoly steel is durable and the rigid construction absorbs energy when you're kicking continuously so neither the frame or the climbers takes the full force of boilerplate surfaces. The unique hill slide integrates a micro-adjustable linking bar with the heel piece to reduce torsional rigidity and provide better stability and support for front pointing. Customizable automatic and semi-automatic toe bail options offer precision fine tuning on technical alpine terrain.
- Dual front points are optimized for vertical ice and steep, hard snow.
- Secondary points provide stability and traction in packed snow.
- Chromoly steel provides energy absorption to handle the abuse of ice climbing.
- Asymmetric design follows the contours of modern boots for a precise fit.
- Micro-adjustable linking bar allows you to calibrate the length.
- Automatic and semi-auto toe bail options let you customize the fit for different boots and conditions.
- Comes with dynamic anti-balling plates and crampon case.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.