An excellent choice for expeditions and crossing low-angle snow and ice in your mountaineering boots or AT boots. The Aluminum frame keeps the overall weight low, while the front points are reinforced with Sandvik Nanoflex steel for good penetration and resistance to wear. Automatic bindings offer a secure fit on boots with heel and toe welts.
- Made of lightweight aluminum with Sandvik Nanoflex steel alloy reinforcements for durability.
- 12-point design for traction on technical snow and mixed routes.
- Automatic bindings offer a secure attachment on most technical mountaineering and telemark boots.
- Tool-free adjustment for easy sizing.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates prevent snow and ice buildup.
- Fit Euro 36-47 boot sizes.
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.