Xcel Comp 4/3 Wetsuit - Men's
A high-tech full-body wetsuit for summer (and shoulder seasons) at most Canadian surf breaks, and for travel to southern latitudes during the colder months. The plush thermo lite lining is warm and quick-drying, so it's more comfortable to pull for your next session. Watertight zipper and glideskin collar prevent flushing, with a one-piece back for mobility and articulated panels behind the knees to reduce bunching.
- 4mm neoprene keeps your core warm, lighter 3mm panels add mobility.
- XCEL neoprene uses earth-mined limestone in place of petrochemicals, reducing the suit's carbon footprint by 200g of CO emissions.
- Stretch collar and watertight zipper prevent flushing.
- Large back panel provides seamless comfort.
- Articulated rear knee panels reduce bunching.
- Recommended for use in water temperatures from 12 to 17˚C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|