Looking to add stability to your strength training? The Minimus 20v7 have a sock-like upper that hugs your feet to fit all over. The Vibram outsole is all one piece, adding a solid ground-like feeling to your workouts and training sessions.
- Seamless-knit upper provides a comfortable, foot-hugging fit.
- Mesh vents increase breathability.
- Asymmetrical collar offers a more natural fit.
- REVlite EVA midsole is springy and supportive.
- Vibram outsole is grippy, with lots of stability for strength training.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.