Pack a big block of ice or a full flat. The CreekKooler is an adaptable cooler made for paddling, hanging out on lakes, or chilling your bevvies in the stream next to your campsite. Tow points and handles on each end, plus runners on the bottom make it easy to attach to your kayak, canoe, SUP or banana floaty. Dual walls and a watertight lid insulate and protect your goods, and can keep ice solid for a full 24 hours. Cup holders and a mini-flag holder make this a long weekend favourite.
- 4 cup holders on the deck give you and your friends a place to put your beverage of choice.
- Holds up to 30 cans and 9kg of ice.
- Dual walls, with insulating foam sandwiched between.
- Tow points and handles on each end.
- Watertight lid needs 1/8th turn to get on or off with one hand.
- Mini-flag holder lets you fly your colours.
- Runners on the bottom help with tracking and make towing easier.
|External dimensions||100 x 53 x 30cm|