MEC Transfer Reflect Pants - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Like chinos 2.0, the Transfer Pants look good anywhere, but their stretch fabric and design details are great for travel or for splicing activity into your regular routine.
- Slim fit has an athletic, tailored look.
- Lightweight nylon, spandex blend dries fast and offers easy movement.
- DWR finish offers weather protection and keeps your pants looking clean.
- Fabric has UPF 50.
- Classic 5-pocket styling has room for your daily essentials.
- Stealth phone pocket replaces the less-than-useful watch pocket, your phone is easy to access and hard to sit on.
- Hidden reflective details; flip up the cuffs when you ride.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|