MEC Lived In Washed Cargo Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $34.98 $34.98
- Original price $69.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Function doesn’t have to look functional. The Lived In Pants are a stylish take on classic cargos. With a slight taper to the leg, give in the fabric and darts at the knees, you can move easily through any activity.
- Slim fit brings a stylish edge to the classic cargo.
- Organic cotton and poly blend is soft and durable, and a touch of spandex provides a comfortable stretch.
- 6 pockets have plenty of room for your EDC essentials.
- Technical construction details: gusseted crotch and knee darts allow easy movement.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|32in. (all sizes)|