Like sweatpants 2.0, the Transfer Ease Pants look good anywhere, but their stretch fabric and design details are great for travel or splicing activity into your regular routine.
- Slim fit has an athletic, tailored look.
- Drawcord waist.
- Lightweight nylon, spandex blend dries fast and offers easy movement.
- DWR finish offers weather protection and keeps your pants looking clean.
- Fabric has UPF 50.
- Just enough pocket space to hold necessities.
- Technical construction details at the knees, so the pants move with you.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|