This full-cut helmet shields your head while you tackle class IV rapids. Coverage extends over your ears for extra protection.
- ABS injection-moulded shell.
- Multi-impact moulded EPP foam liner.
- H.O.G. 3.0 retention system fits solidly behind nape of neck.
- Customize the fit with closed-cell foam pads. Super-plush material hooks to the liner.
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs resist corrosion.
- DuraFlex® fasteners, adjusters and stops.
- CE 1385 international standard.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPP (expanded polypropylene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).