Primal Wear Labyrinth Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The best cycling jersey is the one you don’t notice you have on. This one is ridiculously comfortable, thanks to 100% breathable SpeedPro polyester with excellent moisture-wicking capabilities. Raglan sleeves and a tagless design sit naturally on your body, letting you focus solely on your ride.
- Breathable SpeedPro double-knit polyester wicks moisture and stretches for a dry, comfortable ride.
- UPF 35 rating gives you some UV protection on sunny days.
- Sport cut with Raglan sleeves gives you a natural, non-constrictive fit through the sleeves and waist for ease of motion.
- Full YKK zipper provides adjustable venting to match the weather.
- 3 rear cargo pockets fit a banana, phone and cap.
- No elastic at sleeves or waist.
- Tagless design won't chafe on long days.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|