A recreational kayak that can grow with you from your first strokes into intermediate paddling. The progressively shaped hull is exceptionally stable, with lots of cargo room for light touring. As your skills progress and you venture into more challenging water, you’ll appreciate the Pura’s responsiveness to your strokes and draws. The ultralight hull is easy to carry and load onto a roof rack.
- Updated ultralight ABS plastic construction is 5kg lighter than previous editions.
- Ergonomic seat is adjustable to a wide range of body sizes and shapes. Moulded, padded seat has an adjustable backrest.
- Thigh braces increase comfort, control and paddling efficiency.
- Front screw hatch accesses an underdeck storage pod within easy reach of the cockpit.
- Rear hatch with sealed bulkhead offers cargo storage and flotation.
- Front bulkhead provides sealed-off bow flotation.
- End pours strengthen the bow and stern.
- Recessed deck fittings minimize hang-ups.
- Deck rigging holds spare paddles and safety gear.
|Length||3.6m (11ft. 11in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||78 x 42cm (30.7 x 16½in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|86 x 52cm (34 x 20½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.