Designed with cyclists in mind, the Ride Daypack keeps sweat off your back and rain off your stuff. The large zippered opening gives you easy access to the interior when you set it down or hang it up in your locker. At 24L, it's large enough to hold a change of clothes, your laptop and other daily essentials.
- Made of supple 210-denier high-tenacity nylon with a waterproof TPU lamination.
- Highly water resistant TPU coated zippers keep water out, but aren't designed for submersion.
- Tensioned steel trampoline-style frame with mesh overlay lets cool air flow through to prevent sweaty back.
- Curved shoulder straps have mesh overlays to move moisture.
- Internal sleeve holds a 15in. laptop.
- Zippered top pocket holds keys, phone and other quick-access items.
- External side pocket and 2 internal mesh pockets give you water bottle carrying options.
- Hidden daisy chain loops let you attach a blinky light, your helmet or extra gear.
- Reflective dots on the back and incognito reflective webbing on the shoulder straps are visible from every angle.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|