Light, compact and great for EDC. The Paralite is designed to be a constant companion, there with you for all of your daily cutting and slicing needs.
- Paralite uses a frame lock to provide a safe, secure closure.
- Pocket clip is set up for right handed tip-down carry.
- Lightweight skeletonized handle.
- Dual thumbstuds for ambidextrous opening.
- Modified drop-point blade shines in daily use.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||5Cr13 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||18cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|