Throw it on a carabiner, or clip it in your pocket, the Remix is designed for easy carry. With a sharp stainless steel blade, lightweight aluminum and stainless steel handle, and secure liner-lock, you get a lot of versatility in a small package.
- Pocket clip is setup for right handed tip-up carry.
- Large open ring provided a secure grip, and easy carabiner attachment.
- Liner lock secures the blade in the open position.
- Lightweight skeletonized aluminum handle.
- Dual thumbstuds for ambidextrous opening.
|Handle material||Aluminum + stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||5Cr13 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.3cm|
|Knife length (open)||18.7cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|