Lots of popular features from previous models: slide-out pliers, carbide cutters, plus a bit driver on the centerline. With the bit driver inline with center of the handle, you can apply torque evenly for fewer stripped screws and bits. All the other tools that you’d expect to be on a full-size multitool are there too, knife, file and a bottle opener.
- Centerline driver aligns the screwdriver head with the handle to even out torque.
- Magnetic bit head fits standard 3/8in. bits, making the right bit easy to find.
- Single knife blade is longer than most.
- Thumb-ramp gives you a safe and secure grip when cutting.
- Spring-loaded needle-nose pliers deploy quickly, are easy to use with 1 hand, and are great for tight spaces.
- Carbide wire cutter blades are rotatable and replaceable.
- 12-piece bit set includes: T10 and T15 Torx®, #1 and #2 Robertson, #1 and #3 Phillips, 5/32”, 7/32”, and ¼” flat head, 9/64”, 5/32”, and 3/16” Allen wrenches.
- Belt pouch holds tool and extra bits securely.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.