Sleep above stones, puddles, thorns and nocturnal creatures. Hang this lightweight hammock at a campsite or in your backyard for overnights or short siestas. The 1 person model is best for lounging or as a very compact sleeping setup. Many people choose to sleep in a double when using a hammock as their primary backpacking shelter.
- Made of lightweight, tear-resistant 40-denier diamond ripstop nylon that resists stretching.
- Crinkle treatment ensures out-of-the-package softness.
- DWR finish protects from condensation and dew, ensuring the hammock dries quickly.
- UV-inhibiting treatment prevents fading.
- Built in roll-top compression stuff sack is water resistant.
- 6 bar tacked gear loops let you attach other gear.
- Includes climbing rated carabiners and Dyneema slings for secure rigging.
- Hanging straps, bug net and hammock tarp sold separately.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Max recommended load||400lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.