Evolv Skyhawk Rock Shoes - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An all-rounder that's a good choice for long days, and stacked multi-pitch routes. The leather upper will mould to your foot and offers a good blend of comfort and performance to suit new climbers and those who prefer a gentle hug over a tight squeeze. Trax rubb is durable, but still smear-able and will stick to indoor plastic or slick limestone equally well.
- Comfortable, unlined leather upper with synthetic overlays for fit and performance.
- Agion antimicrobial treatment to help keep your feet feeling fresh.
- 1.4mm full-length midsole provides support for edging and smearing.
- VTR rubber rand protects the toe area.
- Soles are 4.2mm Trax SAS high-friction rubber.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax SAS|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.