Sorel Caribou Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The original Sorel Caribou is still a favourite for all-purpose winter work and play. Seam sealed leather upper and a vulcanized rubber shell are burly enough to withstand Canadian winters, and the 9mm wool felt liner provides reliable warmth. Like a wooden toboggan and a plaid hat with earflaps, these are a winter classic for a reason, Sorel has wisely kept the original design largely unchanged.
- Seam sealed waterproof nubuck leather upper for full waterproof protection.
- Removable ThermaPlus felt inner boot with a wicking inner layer for moisture management and a reflective thermal membrane for warmth.
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff keeps snow out.
- Vulcanized rubber lower shell for durability.
- Midsoles with a 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug insulate against ice and snow.
- AeroTrac rubber outsole gives traction on snow surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.