Super-light compression sacks that have welded seams and a roll top to make them fully waterproof. A purge valve let you push out extra air to compress them. Light enough for bike touring or backpacking, but maybe not so durable that you'd want to use them as portage bags.
- Made from featherweight 20-denier silicone and polyurethane-coated nylon ripstop.
- Radio frequency welded seams are stronger and more durably waterproof than sewn and taped seams.
- One-way PurgeAir valve vents trapped air while remaining waterproof so you can compress the bag.
- Internal roll top closure is easy to use and seals tight.
- 4-strap Continuous Compression system encircles the bag to minimize seam strain while still letting you compress your load.
- PackTight shape features flat-side rectangular shapes that nestle close to together so there's less wasted space.
|Closure||Roll-top and lid|
|Material||20-denier silicone-treated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|