Laugh in the face of rainfall warnings and choppy surf. Born on the wet and wild margins of the North Pacific, Xtratuf's rugged boots have long been favourites of commercial fishers, kayakers and other people who spend a lot of time in and on the water. A durable rubber exterior keeps puddles, lakes and rivers on the outside, where they belong. A women's-specific last with a narrower heel makes this boot comfortable enough to wear all day, and grippy chevron tread helps you keep your balance on slippery sidewalks and boat decks.
- Keep the 15in. cuffs rolled up when battling ocean spray or huge puddles. Roll them down to show off a bright graphic print liner with the "Salmon Sisters" logo.
- Pliable neoprene construction with triple-dipped rubber coating is 100% waterproof and, naturally, extra-tough.
- Comfortable fabric lining.
- Open-celled neoprene insole is breathable and comfy.
- Time-tested chevron tread pattern provides grip on slippery surfaces.
- Non-marking sole.
- For every pair purchased, Salmon Sisters donates a can of wild Alaska salmon to the Alaska Food Bank.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.