Xtratuf 15" Rain Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Another rainy day? Bring it on. Born on the wet and wild margins of the North Pacific, Xtratuf's rugged boots have long been favourites of commercial fishers, kayakers and other people who spend a lot of time in and on the water. Durable rubber exterior keeps puddles, lakes and rivers on the outside, where they belong. Grippy chevron treads help you keep your balance on slippery sidewalks and boat decks.
- 15-inch cuff means never worrying about how deep that puddle is.
- Pliable neoprene construction with triple-dipped rubber coating is 100% waterproof and, naturally, extra tough.
- Comfortable fabric lining.
- Open-celled neoprene insole is breathable and comfy.
- Time-tested chevron tread pattern provides grip on slippery surfaces.
- Non-marking sole.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.