A timepiece for globetrotters and frequent flyers. When you're on your third flight in 24 hours and barely know which way is up, the Waterbury World Time watch comes in handy. Intelligent Quartz world time movement tracks 24 different time zones, so you always know what time it is at your destination or in your hometown. With a name that pays homage to Timex's roots in Waterbury, CT, the face has a vintage look for timeless style.
- Secondary sub-dial tracks 24 time zones, represented by 24 major cities.
- Sub-dial indicates whether it's winter or summer in that city, as well as daylight savings time.
- Intelligent Quartz™ world time movement precisely tracks time zones and daylight savings time.
- Rugged stainless steel case stands up to work and play.
- 22mm lug width makes it easy to customize the strap.
- Night-Mode® keeps the Indiglo® night-light on for as long as you need, perfect for setting an alarm in a dark airplane cabin.
- Indiglo dial lights up the whole watch face.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Fabric|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
|Illumination||Luminous dial + hands|