Whether you're keeping an eye on your parking, grilling the perfect steak or timing your commute, this analogue chronograph is a lot of fun to use. The striking gunmetal stainless steel case and coffee-brown leather strap merge style with function. Paying homage to Timex's roots in Waterbury, CT, the Waterbury line has a vintage look and a timeless style that is at home at work or play.
- Quartz chronograph measures to 1/20th of a second.
- Rugged stainless steel case.
- Handsome leather strap.
- Domed mineral crystal adds a magnifying effect to the face’s Arabic numerals.
- Night-Mode® keeps the Indiglo® night-light on for as long as you need, perfect for setting the alarm after dark.
- Indiglo dial lights up the whole watch face.
- 22mm lug width makes it easy to customize the strap.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Leather|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|