Classic aesthetics and modern technology, combined. In addition to its timeless field watch look, the Allied Chrono is equipped with reliable analogue quartz movement and an Indiglo® night-light for easy after-dark time checks. Whether you're keeping an eye on your parking, grilling the perfect camp steak or timing your commute, this analogue chronograph is a lot of fun to use.
- Quartz chronograph measures to 1/20th of a second.
- Handsome leather-lined canvas strap.
- High-visibility second hand and 12 o’clock marker.
- Night-Mode® keeps the Indiglo night-light on for as long as you need, making it easier to adjust settings after dark.
- Indiglo dial lights up the whole watch face.
- 20mm lug width makes it easy to customize the strap.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Fabric|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|