Get atop the steep and deep. The lightweight plates fit easily over your strap-on crampons and give you the float you need to get to the prime riding. Perfect for when it's too steep to skin and postholing would be a nightmare without the extra flotation.
- Made of Teflon-impregnated anodized aluminum for lightweight durability.
- Side rail teeth grip snow when traversing steep slopes.
- Designed for use with most strap-on crampons.
- Large size fits boot sole lengths 295-335mm.
- Small size fits boot sole lengths of 280-295mm.
- These are not traction devices. They are designed to add float when used in soft snow.