MEC Ace Liner Shorts - Men's
- Available prices $39.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't keep this Ace up your sleeve, but under your favourite shorts or pants. The moisture-wicking fabric, flat-locked seams and chamois will enhance your riding comfort and fits neatly under mountain bike shorts, jeans or commuting trousers.
- Made of polyester jersey with 16% spandex for great stretch and excellent memory.
- Durable, wicking finish has a smooth surface and manages moisture for a comfortable ride.
- Chamois pads is rated for medium distance rides. Centre is 8mm open-cell foam, perimeter is 1mm.
- 6-panel construction for a good, sleek fit.
- Low-profile elastic waist reduces bulk.
- Flat-locked seams eliminate chafing.
- Gripper elastic in legs keeps them from rolling up.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|