MEC Crinkum Plus Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Nothing about these shorts will hold you back. Go on epic bikepacking trips and head into town without looking out of place. The stretch fabric lets you move freely and a low-profile chamois is comfortable on long rides.
- Stretch woven, quick dry fabric is nylon and spandex.
- DWR treated fabric keeps you drier, longer.
- Elasticated waist with two tension tabs let you tune the fit.
- Double-needle stitching makes for highly durable shorts.
- Built-in chamois liner has an antimicrobial treatment to reduce stink.
- High quality chamois is made in the mecca of cycling clothing, Italy.
- One zippered front pocket is ideal to keep your phone secured.
- Back pockets have hook-and-loop closure and one snap to secure your goods.
- Reflective hits on back pocket keeps you visible in low-light conditions.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.