Fizik X5 Terra Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A precise fit and a confidence-inspiring tread open up all-terrain riding and help you motor through the must-walk sections. These are great for trail riders who use a smaller clip-in pedal platform. The asymmetric opening is fastened by a single micro-adjustable Boa L6 Dial with a steel-coated nylon lace and a microfibre Velcro strap. It's fast to tune the fit and accommodate all foot shapes. A carbon composite sole combined with stiff insole give you a platform to stomp on when you want all your power transferred direct to the pedals.
- Perforated synthetic upper is breathable, with thicker tongue to provide impact protection.
- Boa© L6 ratchet cable system allows for a custom fit that is easy to adjust over long rides.
- Carbon composite outsole combine with stiff insole to provide efficient power transfer.
- Pronounced tread encircles heel and forefoot area for reliable traction on all terrain.
- Durable woven tape heel loops are handy for carrying and storage.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.