Tire pressure can be a challenge. Mountain bikes require lots of air, road bikes need high pressure. This no-compromise floor pump lets you move from high-volume mode to high-pressure mode with the flick of a switch.
- foot-activated high-pressure/high-volume switch.
- Wide base is made of stamped steel for stability and durability.
- Pump body is made of aluminum.
- Pump head is Presta- and Schrader-compatible.
- Hidden needle adapter and plastic valve adapter.
- Analogue pressure gauge tops out at 160psi.
|Ideal for||Bike maintenance|
Floor pumps, frame fit pumps, mini pumps and CO2 inflators are for bicycle tires. Suspension pumps are used to add pressure to your bike shocks.