Fjallraven Sten Jacket - Men's
Modern heritage style. Backed by over 50 years of Scandinavian outdoor expertise, the Sten was made for easygoing walking, hiking or cycling day trips, but it looks just as good on neighbourhood wanders or jaunts to the local farmers' market. A highly durable cotton and polyester blend is waxed to block out wind and shed light rain.
- Made from a super-durable blend of polyester and cotton with a dense weave that protects you from UV.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- Adjustable hood cinches down to seal out gusts.
- Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets hold all your stuff.
- Button cuffs and drawstring hem.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + cotton|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|