MEC Guide Convertible Pants - Girls' - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Quick-drying pants for camping or summer travels. Zip off the lower legs to stay comfortable through blazing heat, then zip them back on for cool evenings. The fabric is treated to shed water, so you can take them hiking or paddling. Light, packable and quick-drying – the Guide Convertible Pants score a summertime hat trick.
- Made of mini-ripstop nylon with a DWR finish.
- Designed for girls, with a slimmer leg and shorts that hit mid-thigh.
- Zippered fly with snap closure.
- Belt loops.
- Colour-coded leg zippers help you put the legs on correctly.
- Interior waistband adjusts to accommodate growth.
- 2 front patch pockets with slash openings.
- 1 rear pocket with zip closure for secure storage.
- Inseam for pants is 71cm in size 12.
- Shorts inseam is 13cm.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.