Royal Canadian Lethbridge Sherpa Lined Mid Waterproof Boots - Women's
Classic weaterproof leather boots with a bit of vintage bomber-jacket style. Warm and comfy like your slippers, but you can wear them outside for six months of the year.
- Distressed leather upper with sheep fur trim for durable protection from the elements.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane keeps the moisture out.
- Cozy sherpa lining for a plush, warm feel.
- Gusseted tongue and side zipper keeps snow and moisture from coming in.
- Memory foam insoles offer cushioned comfort.
- Thermal rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs provides great traction on snowy and icy surfaces.
- Manufacturer gives a comfort rating of -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Shearling wool|
|Closure||Lace-up + zipper|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.