Exactly what you want when the weather shifts 2km into your run. This lightweight, packable jacket blocks UPF, and offers wind and water-resistance. It easily packs into a pocket when you don't need it and has a hood and zippered pockets to make it super-functional.
- DryLayer Seal ripstop polyester is wind- and rain-resistant to keep you comfortable when the weather doesn't cooperate.
- Breathable fabric has UPF 30 sun protection to shelter you on cool, sunny days.
- Stuffs into front zip pocket for easy packing.
- Hidden thumbholes keep sleeves in place while you move.
- Stowable hood snaps into place to keep it from flopping around.
- Semi-fitted to contour to your body and let you move without being restricted.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.