Gain speed and a quick stroke rate on open water. The Leverlock adjustment system is easy easy to use and perfect for sharing among multiple users or for tweaking your paddle length as conditions change. The elastomer grip is soft to the touch and encourages a lighter grip to reduce tension and fatigue.
- Smooth carbon shaft features 16-inch adjustability.
- Leverlock adjustment system in handle offers fast, easy adjustments on the fly.
- Soft elastomer grip encourages a lighter grip on the shaft.
- Oval cross section encourages consistent hand placement and better stroke mechanics.
- Foam core composite blade has a low swing weight.
- Medium-sized blade is ideal for high-cadence paddlers looking for a bit more power.
- Not recommended for surf or whitewater use.
|Blade material||Fibreglass with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||43 x 20cm (16¾ x 7.8in.)|