Evolv X1 Rock Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An unusual combination of sensitivity, softness and aggression. The X1 offers a more sensitive feel than most shoes. Trax SAS outsole, thin midsole and massive toe patch give it a true sock-like fit, without sacrificing security. It's built on a mid-volume, down-turned, cambered last to suit gym training and sending hard outside. The single hook and loop strap closure makes it easy to get on and off.
- Synthetic, perforated Synthratek VX upper has a slight elasticity for a close, snappy fit.
- Single-pull closure system is secure, supportive and keeps buckles out of the way of aggressive toe hooks.
- VTR rubber rand is thicker in high wear areas for long-lasting performance.
- Large toe rubber patch for comfort and security while toe-hooking.
- Thin 0.6mm EX-P midsole offers great sensitivity underfoot.
- Soles are 4.2mm Trax SAS high-friction rubber.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax SAS|
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.