Boreal Diabolo Rock Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Level up on dicey seams and dime-thin edges with this precise, yet forgiving shoe. This intermediate-level design has a low-profile toe, close fitting heel and tensioned rand that allows you to push down and find purchase on small edges and fading cracks. Split leather and microfiber upper provides a slipper-like fit that feels surprisingly secure and "locked in" once you crank down the double straps. Zenith Pro rubber holds an edge confidently and lets you stick like a bug on slab routes and faith-based smears.
- Leather and microfibre upper balances comfort and performance.
- Padded tongue for forefoot comfort when jamming.
- Double Velcro® closure for quick on and off.
- Anti-deformation midsole holds its shape even after hundreds of pitches.
- Sticky Zenith Pro rubber holds to even the smallest edges.
- Members typically downsize 1.5-2 sizes (performance fit) or 0.5-1 sizes (comfort fit) from their street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Zenith Pro|
How to measure