An evolution on a MEC classic, the Logic II Sunglasses are designed for speed. The streamlined lens has an aggressive wrap, keeping UV and wind out of your eyes. Swap out lenses to match race-day conditions.
- Interchangeable lenses allow you to customize your protection to the current conditions (additional lenses are sold separately).
- Lens vents improve airflow, reducing the opportunities for fogging.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Flexible, light and strong TR90 frame.
- 8-base curvature helps to protect you from light coming in at angles.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads offer a comfortable fit that doesn’t shift.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
|Visible Light Transmission||
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.