Look race-ready at stoplights. With sleek one-piece lenses and an aggressive wrap, the Dimension Sunglasses are built for speed.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Flexible, light and strong TR90 temples.
- 8-base curvature helps protect you from light coming in at angles and blocks wind when the pace picks up.
- Rubber temple tips and nose pads offer a comfortable fit that doesn’t shift around when you drop the hammer.
- 2 styles are treated with a military grade anti-fog material to keep you fog-free. Anti-fog lenses perform at their best when clean. Simply wash the lenses with water and they’ll keep your vision clear. When not in use, anti-fog lenses are happiest stored in a warm, dry environment
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Visible Light Transmission
0-10% – very heavy tint, too dark for most needs. 10-30% – heavy tint for bright sunny days. 20-60% – light tint, great for cloudy, overcast conditions and shady trails. 60-80% – very light tint (often coloured), for improving contrast in low-light conditions, think dawn or dusk. 80-100% – little to no tint, this what you want in the dark.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.