Tailor-made for tackling gnarly trails and epic singletrack. The lenses cut glare and reduce eye-strain so you can focus on your ride.
- Polarized lenses cut glare and keep vision clear in challenging conditions.
- Floating frame means you should be able to get them back if they fall in.
- Deep lenses block harsh UV.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- 6-base curvature helps block light coming in at angles.
- Rubberized nose pads reduce slippage.
- 2-tone frame detailing
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.