A classic Ranger Compass with a baseplate, an easy to read luminous dial, big, legible arrow, and a scale lanyard. It's as reliable as ever, and easier to use.
- Luminous dial markings from 0-360 degrees with large numerals at every 20-degree mark, so it's easy to read in challenging conditions
- 1:25:000 and 1:50:000 scales and centimeter/millimetre rules
- Scale lanyard (1:25k and 1:50K) takes the guesstimation out of plotting, and as a break-away lanyard for safe and convenient carrying
- DryFlex™ rubberized bezel is easy to use with, and without gloves
- Clear baseplate with magnification lens for easy mapping and plotting
- Declination scale