Warm, highly breathable cross-country ski mitts. Synthetic insulation keeps your hands happy while skiing groomed trails or touring. The Glide XC are also a good option when you’re out for a cold-weather run.
- Stretchy nylon and spandex shell fabric with DWR finish combines mobility with weather resistance.
- 160g synthetic insulation (50% recycled content) for lots of warmth.
- Soft fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment.
- Polyurethane foam on palm and thumb adds pole-gripping comfort.
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs.
- Polyester and spandex cuffs seal weather out and heat in.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|